Smart Card Reader
The Adesso SCR 100, Smart Card Reader – is a TAA Compliant input device designed for GSA sales to government agencies, the military, their suppliers and vendors, and other organizations requiring end products manufacturered to U.S. Trade Agreement Act Specifications.
100 in stock
CAC USB Smart Card Reader
CAC ( Common Access Card) smart card reader is an easy-to-install USB device suited for all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications.
Support banks, post office, chip cards issued all over the country. Can be used for CAC (Common Access Card), Government ID, National ID.
For all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications: ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge
Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc.
Compatible with a wide variety of smart card operations for digital authentication and security, Network ATM transfer, payment, balance inquiries, Tax, water, electricity payment, Credit card bill payment, cash card payment.
• EMV 4.0 Level 1 and PBOC2.0 Level 1 certified
• CCID, CT/API, HBCI and CAC (Common Access Card) compatible
• Supports USB 2.0 full speed, USB-IF certified
• Based on ISO7816 implementation
• Supports PC Smart Card industry standard -PC/SC 2.0
• Supports Microsoft Smart Card for Windows
• Meets Microsoft WHQL USB Smart Card Reader requirements
• Meets US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 201 requirements on
smart card reader interoperability
• Smart Card Reader supports T0, T1 Protocol
• Supports ISO7816 Class A, B, and C (5V/3V/1.8V) card
• Supports EEPROM for USB descriptors customization(PID/VID/iManufacturer/iProduct /Serial Number),
Direct Web Page Link, and accessing memory card module
• Dimension: 2.5” x 3.3” x 0.375” ( 65x 85 x 9.5mm)
• Weight: 2.12 OZ (60g)
• Windows 10/8/7 Vista/XP/2000,
• Mac OS X 10.6 & above
|783750009997||3.2″ X 5.35″ X 1.2″||