NuScan 3500CB – Bluetooth® Antimicrobial Waterproof CCD Barcode Scanner
Big things do come in small packages. Meet the Adesso NuScan 3500CB. This pocket sized barcode scanner weighs at just less than 3 ounces and connects to your mobile iOS/Android devices wirelessly through Bluetooth®. With its CCD sensor, the NuScan 3500CB is capable of decoding majority of the 1D barcodes that are used in various industries such as UPCs, EANs, Code 39, Code 128, Codabars, and much more. The antimicrobial substances used to manufacture the scanner help to keep away germs and viruses and rated at IP 66, this scanner is also waterproof, oilproof, and dustproof, making it a great scanning choice for industrial environments. Designed with durability in mind, the scanner has a rugged design that can withstand drops up to 10 feet. To increase its longevity, the scanner has a magnetic detachable cable where it snaps onto the scanner with ease to reduce damage to the connector port that are often caused by day-to-day connecting. Last but not least, the scanner is capable of scanning up to 300 scans per second and scanning barcodes up to 20 inches away, offering fast and accurate scanning results.
39 in stock
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Connect the scanner to your iOS/Android device with ease and enjoy scanning barcodes wirelessly up to 30 feet away.
Portable Pocket Size Design
Weighing at less than 3 ounces, the NuScan 3500CB is extremely light weight and portable, making it easily the perfect scanning solution wherever you go.
Reliable Data Collection
The built-in decoder reads majority of 1D barcodes in existence and its driver-less operation makes it easy to use with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS operating systems.
The Nuscan 3500 is made with antimicrobial material which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the buildup germs between washings.
IP66 Rated. Sealed with a silicone plastic material, this scanner is 100% waterproof and can be cleaned with soap and water or other liquids cleaners. Ranked as a IPX66 Waterproof Standard, this device can withstand being submerged in water for up to 30 min up to a 3 ft depth.
Superior with Scanning Performance
Equipped with its CCD sensor, the device is capable of 300 scans per second, offering fast and accurate scanning results.
Long Scanning Range
The 1D decoding engine is able to scan barcodes up to 20 inches away.
With its drop protection and rugged design, the NuScan 3500CB can withstand accidental drops of up to 7 feet.
Detachable Magnetic Cable
Compare to conventional cables, detachable magnetic cables reduce damage to the connector port that are often caused by day-to-day connecting.
• Light Source:630 ± 10 nm visible red LED
• Microprocessor: 32-bit processor
• Depth of Field: 0-20 inches (@20mil EAN-13, PC 100%)
• Scan Rate: 300 scans per second
• Scan Angle: Roll: ±50°, Pitch: ±60°, Yaw: ±45°
• Minimum Bar Width: 3 mil/0.075mm @ PCS 90%, Code39
• Print Contrast: PCS 30% code 39 @5mil
• Indicators (LED): Green/Blue/Orange
• Alert Operation: Programmable tone & beep time
• Host Interface: Bluetooth 4.0 Compliance
• Scanning Range: 10m / 30 ft.
• Working Voltage: 3.3 ± 5% VDC
• 150 ± 5% mA (at maximum)
• Battery Capacity: Lithium Ion Battery Rated at 1200mAH
• Dimension: 4.2” x 1.9” x 1” (107 x 48 x 25 mm)
• Weight: 2.96 oz. (84 grams, excluding cable)
• Cable: 3’ 4” (1 meter)
• Shock: Withstanding 7ft (2m) freefall drops
|• Addedum 2 or 5
• Code 11
• Code 39 / Full ASCII
• Code 93
• Code 128
• Code 32
• Code 2 of 5
(ITF, Industrial, Matrix,
• DataBar 14
|• EAN 128
• EAN 8 &13
• GS1 DataBar Limited
• GS1 DataBar
• UPC A & E
- Windows® 7 & above;
- Mac® OS X; iOS & Andriod
- Bluetooth 4.0 (USB port required for charging cable)
- Adesso NuScan 3500CB Barcode Scanner
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- Wrist Strip
- Quick Start Guide
6.7″ x 5″ x 1.6″