Smart Card Reader (SCR)
Brings extra security and ease for identification systems, secure web applications, and secure logon. Due to its secure nature, smart card keyboards are extensively used by industries like banking, healthcare, e-commerce, and government agencies.
Made with antimicrobial material which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the build up of germs.
2X Print Size Keys
The 2X size print on the keycaps provide excellent contrast and stronger appeal over traditional keyboards that have small, hard-to-read printing.
Membrane Switch Keyboard
The Membrane Key Switches provide long lasting and durable action, smooth to the typists touch, and do not attract as much dust and grime as other keyboard switches.
- Keyboard Layout: 104-Key US layout
- Connection: USB
- Keyboard Type: Membrane-Switch Technology
- Internet Hotkeys: 5 Internet Hotkeys (Home, Email, Previous Web Page, Forward Web Page, Search)
- Media Hotkeys: 7 Media Hotkeys(Volume Dn, Volume Up, Play/Pause, Stop, Prev. Track, Next Track, Mute)
- Ports: 1 Smart Card Reader Slot
- Dimension: 17.7″ x 6.5″ x 1.0″ (450 x 165 x 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1123 g)
Smart Card Specifications:
- EMV 4.0 Level 1 and PBOC2.0 Level 1 certified
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed, USB-IF certified
- Based on ISO7816 implementation
- Supports PC Smart Card industry standard – PC/SC 2.0
- Supports Microsoft Smart Card for Windows
- Meets Microsoft WHQL USB Smart Card Reader requirements.
- Meets US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 201 requirements on smart card reader interoperability
- Supports T0, T1 Protocol
- Supports ISO7816 Class A, B, and C (5V/3V/1.8V) card
- Supports EEPROM for USB descriptors customization (PID/VID/iManufacturer/ iProduct/Serial Number), Direct Web Page Link, and accessing memory card module
- Operating System:Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Connectivity Interface: USB
Master Carton Qty
|USB||783750009942||18.5″x 7.5″ x 1.75″||3 lbs||10|