Smart Card Reader (SCR)
Brings extra security and ease for identification systems, secure web applications, and secure logon. Due to its secure nature, smart card keyboards are extensively used by industries like, healthcare, e-commerce, and government agencies.
Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
Magnetic stripe readers are read by a computer program through the keyboard wedge and are categorized by the way they read a badge. The magnetic stripe reader reads the information on the magnetic stripe by detecting the changes in the magnetic field caused by the flux reversals.
Made with antimicrobial material on the keycaps which contain chemicals intended to kill and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the build up of germs.
Multimedia and Internet Hotkey Shortcuts
Control your media player and browse the Internet with just one key using the built-in Multimedia and Internet hotkeys for easy access to your favorite media or websites.
Membrane Switch Keyboard
The Membrane Key Switches provide long lasting and durable action, smooth to the typists touch, and do not attract as much dust and grime as other keyboard switches.
|Keyboard Layout:||104-Key US layout|
|Keyboard Type:||Membrane-Switch Technology|
|Internet Hotkeys:||5 Internet Hotkeys (Home, Email, Previous Web Page, Forward Web Page, Search)|
|Media Hotkeys||7 Media Hotkeys(Volume Dn, Volume Up, Play/Pause, Stop, Prev. Track, Next Track, Mute)|
|Ports:||1 Smart Card Reader Slot; 1 Magnetic Stripe Reader Slot|
|Dimension:||17.7″ x 6.5″ x 1.0″ (450 x 165 x 25 mm)|
|Weight:||2.5 lbs (1123 g)|
Smart Card Specifications:
- EMV 4.0 Level 1 and PBOC2.0 Level 1 certified
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed, USB-IF certified Based on ISO7816 implementation
- Supports PC Smart Card industry standard – PC/SC 2.0 Supports Microsoft Smart Card for Windows Meets Microsoft WHQL
- USB Smart Card Reader requirements.
- Meets US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 201 requirements on smart card reader interoperability
- Supports T0, T1 Protocol
- Supports ISO7816 Class A, B, and C (5V/3V/1.8V) card
- Supports EEPROM for USB descriptors customization (PID/VID/iManufacturer/iProduct/Serial Number), Direct Web Page Link, and accessing memory card module.
Magnetic Stripe Reader Specifications:
- Standard: ISO7811 , IBN, ANSI, JS2
- Head Life: >500,000
- Swipe Card Speed: 10-120cm/s
- Coercive Force: 300-4000oe
- Magnetic Stripe Density:
- Track 1–210BPI with max 76 characters
- Track 2–210BPI with max 104 characters or 75BPI with 37 characters
- Track 3–210BPI with max 104 characters
Magnetic Stripe Reader Environmental Specifications:
- Working Current:<150mA max
- Working Voltage: DC±5V±10%
- Working Humidity: 10%–90%RH
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ± 55°C(-22° F to 158° F)
- Length 3.94″ x Width 1.28″ x Height 1.25″
- Weight:4.5 oz
- Operating System:Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Connectivity Interface: USB
Master Carton Qty
|USB||783750007313||18.5” x 7.5” x 1.75”||3 lbs||10|